Lodging Rates and Fees
- Standard rooms have various sleeping configurations
- Standard rooms have a private bathroom
- All rooms include full use of lodge common areas, amenities & continental breakfast
- Add a third person in room for no additional fees
- King Bed and includes upgraded amenities
- Private Oversized Bathroom and Personal TV
- Luxurious room with more floor space
Overnight Private Lodge Rental
- Great for a corporate retreat or weekend get away with family and friends
- Includes continental breakfast for all guest
- Very unique private setting
- Private chef available for your group
Check In and Check Out:
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Special arrangements are required for check in after 5:00 p.m.
- Complimentary Coffee and Continental breakfast will be available each morning
- Coffee and donuts are also served free each morning at the main M&M clubhouse
- Other breakfast options such as a hot meal are available by request
- There are also off-site breakfast options within two miles of the lodge
- Lunch usually is served at the M&M clubhouse, as this is the hub of your shooting and hunting adventures
- Our menu options include various sandwiches, soups, salads, and sides, but we can fulfill special requests.
- For a private setting lunch is available at the lodge upon request
- Dinner can be served at the lodge by reservation.
- Dinning Prices PDF Click Here
- Endless local dining options within 15 miles of the lodge
- You may also grill your own meal on the outside BBQ grill.
Lodge members enjoy access to the lodge common areas six days a week throughout M&M’s shooting and hunting season. This special privilege is a great way to entertain and impress your clients, family or friends, and takes your M&M experience to an entirely different level. Breakfast, lunch, & dinner is available to lodge members with reservations.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner available at the lodge to members and guest by reservation
- Use of the lodge’s common areas from 8:30a.m. to 6 p.m., six days a week, during the M&M season for members & guest
- During April & May: use of common area available until to members until 7p.m.
- Private dinner parties available to members by reservation
- Complimentary coffee, water and soft drinks available to members
- Use of lodge bar (BYOB–members can label and store their personal bottles)
- Free use of lodge by reservation for one private group function or outing for up to 30 guests per year
- Personal locker at M&M’s main clubhouse
- Invitation to annual members-only social event and dinner at the lodge with a guest
- $500 overnight lodging credit
- 20% off all additional lodging fees
- For more details about the lodge amenities, please visit: About Our Lodge
- Tours available by request
- Click here for PDF information & application form: M&M_Lodge Membership_2018-19
M&M Hunting & Sporting Clays E-News