About Our Lodge
A great hunting or shooting trip is about memories—creating them in the field with your friends and family, then reliving them while relaxing around the campfire or at the lodge after a long, action-filled day. Our secluded, private lodge gives your group the setting you imagined only in your dreams. Complete with modern amenities, M&M’s hunting lodge is unlike any other in the country—its story dates to the 1600s.
In about 1675, an original Swedish settler in this area, Anders Seneca, purchased more than 2,000 acres from Chief Obisquahassit, whose name in the Lenni-Lenape language meant “by the muddy waters.” Recognized as the oldest working farm in New Jersey, this original homestead and surrounding 18 acres are still known as Obisquahassit. The lodge’s foundation dates to the 1680s.
Descendants of Anders Seneca (Sinnickson) owned the home for more than 300 years, remodeling and updating it through the centuries. In 1875 Thomas Sinnickson Jr. restyled the home in the late Victorian manner. He and his family lived there until 1899, at which point cousins and friends began to use the farm as a hunting lodge. In 1949, the home was extensively remodeled and brought back to its colonial appearance by Thomas Sinnickson’s granddaughter and her family, who then moved in.
The latest transformation has been conducted by the Matarese family, returning the home to its former status as a hunting lodge like no other—perfect for families, friends or business groups.
Amenities include social gathering areas such as a community TV, dart board, sportsman library, card table, Wi-Fi, BYOB bar, gun cleaning room, outside patio, fire pit and barbecue grill. To preserve the historic feel of a “hunting lodge,” there are no televisions in our standard rooms. Coffee and continental breakfast will be available at the lodge each morning to overnight guest.
The lodge and property is attached to the main M&M property, but has its own drive located approximately a third of a mile from the main club entrance—ensuring your group’s privacy. The address is 20 Sinnickson Lane, Pennsville, New Jersey
Lodging Rates and Fees
- Standard rooms have various sleeping configurations
- Standard rooms have a private bathroom
- All rooms include full use of lodge common areas, amenities & continental breakfast
- Add a third person in room for $45 per person/per night, plus tax
plus tax (single or double occupancy)
- King Bed and includes upgraded amenities
- Private Oversized Bathroom and Personal TV
- Luxurious room with more floor space
Overnight Private Lodge Rental
- Non-refundable deposits
- $95 per day housekeeping fee if requested on multiple night rentals
Check In and Check Out:
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Special arrangements are required for check in after 5:00 p.m.
Lodge Use for Private Functions:
Impress your guests with this unique, historic setting. Combine use of our lodge with a corporate hunt or shoot to take your event to the next level. Call for details, options and prices.
Lodge Dining Options
- Complimentary Coffee and Continental breakfast will be available each morning
- Coffee and donuts are also served free each morning at the main M&M clubhouse
- Other breakfast options such as a hot meal are available by request—Nominal fees will apply
- There are also off-site breakfast options within two miles of the lodge
- Lunch usually is served at the M&M clubhouse, as this is the hub of your shooting and hunting adventures
- Our menu options include various sandwiches, soups, salads, and sides, but we can fulfill special requests.
- For a private setting lunch is available at the lodge upon request—Nominal fees will apply
- Local dining options within two miles
- Dinner can be served at the lodge by request (Many options are available and prices are quoted on an individual basis—Nominal fees will apply for small groups)
- You may also grill your own meal (Steaks, chicken, chops and burgers as well as sides will be prepared and left for you and your group to cook. This is a great option and provides for a great laid-back dining experience. You may also arrange to use the lodge kitchen)
- Endless local dining options within 15 miles of the lodge
If you treasure luxury and privacy, consider a lodge membership. Lodge members enjoy access to the lodge common areas six days a week throughout M&M’s shooting and hunting season.
This special privilege is a great way to entertain and impress your clients, family or friends, and takes your M&M experience to an entirely different level.
- Use of the lodge’s common areas from 8:30a.m. to 5 p.m., six days a week, during the M&M season for members & guest
- During April & May: use of common area available until to members until 7p.m.
- Lunch available at the lodge to members and guest by reservation
- Private dinner parties available to members by reservation
- Complimentary coffee, water and soft drinks available to members
- Use of lodge bar (BYOB–members can label and store their personal bottles)
- Free use of lodge by reservation for one private group function or outing for up to 30 guests per year
- Personal locker at M&M’s main clubhouse
- Invitation to annual members-only social event and dinner at the lodge with a guest
- $500 overnight lodging credit
- 20% off all additional lodging fees
- For more details about the lodge amenities, please visit: About Our Lodge
- Email or call to have a lodge membership application and rates emailed or mailed to you. Tours will be available upon request.
SUBSCRIBE HERE ⇲
Sign up to receive the latest e-news from M&M Hunting & Sporting Clays! Please select the lists you would like to subscribe to below: